Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mama needs help!!

So, on Saturday I had Jax laying on the floor flat on his back naked. This seems to be the only way he stops screaming. He has to lay stiff in my arms, fully extended or flat on his back on the floor. In any other position he screams. Anyway, back to Saturday. M walked by him and stepped right on his chest. I think she tripped or lost her balance or something. It wasn't intentional.
Today she was all dressed up looking sweet in her Sleeping Beauty dress-up clothes when she took off running, tripped and landed knee 1st on Jax's forehead. Ugh. Ok, so now Jax has had the misfortune of M's most recent weight gain.
My mom said that I can't put Jax on the floor. But if I don't let him stretch out and explore his little body on the floor, how will he learn to crawl, roll over or move?
I'm so confused! HELP! Please leave me advice in the comments section or email or text or facebook or Twitter if you've ever had to deal with anything like this before. Thanks!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. is there some area where you can put him that M can stay away from? Or can you kind of block him off somewhere with a coffee table or something? Or put him in a pack & play? Just thinking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan, I'm gonna try it! so far, he just screams when I put him in there. Which TOTALLY sucks! He's fine on the floor! WTF? UGH...FRUSTRATED!

    ReplyDelete