Monday, December 14, 2009

Meeting some classics

Auntie MayMay's store had Santa and some super heroes come visit last weekend. We took Maryam and Jax so that Maryam could meet Spiderman and Mommy could get a picture of them with Santa.
Santa to Maryam- What do you want for Christmas?
Maryam- Toys!
Santa- ho,ho,ho. Anything in particular? What kind of toys?
Maryam- ummm, fun ones!

She's so helpful.
Here is Jax with Santa. I took advantage of him being asleep and took a picture of him with Santa all by himself. I figured that Maryam has pictures of her and Santa, Jax should too.
Maryam had zero interest in meeting Batman, Superman or Spiderman, which honestly shocked me. But when she saw The Cat in the Hat, she was over joyed!
She said to me- Mommy! Its a cat, in a hat! Isn't that so silly? I NEED to hug him.

Awwwww, she's the sweetest. She wouldn't leave that silly cat's side. Dr. Seuss is Maryam's favorite author so far. She will read anything Seuss at any time. LOVES, LOVES, LOVES Seuss. Seeing him and hugging him was a real treat. Which was nice after seeing the indifference she had towards Santa and the super heroes!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics. I've been thinking that I should try to get a pic of just Michael and Santa too, we'll see.

    ReplyDelete