Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Home

Maryam slept through the night. When Jax woke up to nurse it was coincidentally at the same time M needed a breathing treatment! So, I nursed him and put him back in bed, then did her breathing treatment. It worked out well.
I'm stressing over M's new drug schedule. All the meds have to be given at the same time everyday to insure success. This afternoon I have to take her in to see her pediatrician. They want to watch for respiratory distress and fever. The doc was talking about rehospitalization before she was even discharged. Hopefully we can keep her safe and healthy. I don't ever want to feel the fear I felt on Sunday night into Monday morning ever again.
I'll update after her appointment.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment