Thursday, April 15, 2010

Here are some recent pictures of Maryam. She's been eating TONS of different things. The Burger she's eating is a double cheese burger from Burger King! She ate over half of it!!! AND, she's up to 28.5lbs!!!
I've finally managed to change her sleep schedule.  She's been going to sleep before 10pm and waking up before 7am. Jax had a rough week of waking up hourly screaming. I'm guessing its the teething.  The past 2 nights though, he has slept really well. Last night he slept over 7 hours straight!!!!
Well, the kiddos just woke up. I'll write more when I can. For all you worry warts out there, thanks for your concern. I'm fine, busy, but fine. 

Jennifer Langdon
(619) 618-5742
Wife to Brett
Mommy to Maryam & Jax
http://preemiepandemonium.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment