Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween!!!!

My BFF Christi and her sister Kelly as Maleficent and The Evil Queen. They were a HUGE hit amongst our fellow Trick-or-Treaters!
Sheriff Woody and Daddy!
Princess Aurora AKA Sleeping Beauty and Jessie the Yodeling Cowgirl. Our baby BFFs Anna and Maryam. LOVE THEM.
Here are Anna, Ian and Maryam Tick-or-Treating. They were all very polite and remembered to say thank you! Towards the end Maryam actually said to one man, "Don't give me too much candy!" He was still laughing as we were partially down the street.
Family portrait. Mommy was a witch, but I couldn't keep my hat on. Besides, I'm a witch everyday and I don't wear a hat and the message still manages to get across. Daddy was a warlock...in keeping with my witch theme.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment