Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Disneyland!!!!

We took the kids to Disneyland on Sunday! We all had a great time. Here they are waiting for Daddy to buy Maryam's Annual Passport. She's so excited that she has a pass that says she can go whenever she wants! Too bad we can't take her whenever she wants.
I think this is an adorable picture of my little girl. She's not a baby anymore. I'm still going to call her my baby though! She loves Disneyland. She had a list of all the rides she wanted to go on, what shirt she wanted to get and what shows she wanted to watch.
Here is Maryam getting her Annual Passport. She handed the lady the information and said, "I'd like my pass to come whenever I want, please." It was so cute.
Here she's showing off her pass!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment