Saturday, May 14, 2011

Friday night pizza and a movie

This week our movie selection was Pirates of the Caribbean The Curse of the Black Pearl. Maryam LOVED it!!!!! A few funny quotes included: "Look Mommy! Jack Sparrow is in this movie! I didn't know he's in this movie!" "Look at Jack Sparrow go! He really is very good at being a pirate." And my personal favorite, "Its not very nice to put someone in jail, even if they're a pirate."
Both kids watched the movie. Maryam more so than Jax, but she's way more aware of what's going on with the TV than he is. She woke up this morning asking to watch it again! Maybe she'll be more inclined to acquiesce to my request to ride the Pirates of the Caribbean ride now that she's seen the movie! I'll find out tomorrow.  Brett and I are taking the kids to Disneyland tomorrow. 
Here are some pictures of the children eating their pizza. They both ate 2 1/2 pieces. I never tire of seeing Maryam eat and honestly, I'm not sure I ever will. :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment