Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Well baby, well child

Jax turned 20 months old today. My baby isn't a baby anymore, he's a toddler. I need to accept this fact. I totally understand why people keep having babies. Babies are cute, soft, needy and did I mention cute?
My last little baby is growing up so fast! I know that he's growing at a normal speed, it just feels like he's growing up too fast. It always felt like Maryam was a baby for a really long time. She was so small for so long that she never really appeared to grow until just this year!
Well Jax is 28.5 lbs and 30.5" tall. He's in the 75% for weight and 50% for height.  Maryam is 30.5 lbs and 38.5" tall. She's in the 10% for weight and 15% for height.
Maryam had a hearing test at the doc's office today as part of her well child check. She passed! That's the first hearing test she's passed since the newborn screen. That's pretty exciting. She failed the vision test miserably. I'm not sure if she was bored, stubborn or really unable to see, but she failed. I'll be taking her to the optometrist in August.

This picture of Jax is how I found him when I got out of the shower. He was eating his pineapple in my bed. The shots of Maryam are of her during her hearing test.
ENJOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment