Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Daycare

Maryam and Jax have been going to daycare once a week for the past few weeks. On week one they went for 2 hours and week 2 they went for 3 hours, both times for one afternoon. I know daycare is a necessity and my kids are going out of necessity, I'm just not a big fan.
Maryam LOVES it. For her, going to daycare is a treat! Jax doesn't like it at all. He cries when we drop him off and is reportedly crying when he gets picked up. I'm not sure if he cries the whole time or not. I don't think I want to know. The thought of him crying for 2 or 3 hours is heartbreaking.
I try to keep their time in daycare to a minimum. Mayda, or as the kids call her Auntie MayMay came over yesterday and watched them. They were scheduled for daycare, but she saved the day! Today and tomorrow she's picking them up for me at 4:30 and bringing them home and staying with them until I get home. The past 2 weeks Christi had been picking them up for me. I really don't know what I'd do without friends. I'm so lucky.
Here is a picture Mayda took yesterday of Jax napping. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment