Sunday, December 4, 2011

25 Days of Christmas

Close up of my little bags.

The line of 25 bags that I strung down the hallway.

Maryam reaching for a bag.
So, I decided to do this "25 Days of Christmas" that so many wonderful, crafty, moms are doing these days. I'm not sure what other moms put on their list of 25 things, but I had a really hard time coming up with 25 activities! I put things like bake, go to the park, hiking, meet Santa (today's thing), go to a football game (yesterday's thing), go hiking, go to Disneyland, make a Christmas ornament, make a Christmas craft....you get the idea. Well, I had a hard time coming up with 25 cheap, easy activities and then making sure I put them on the day that I could make it happen! I elicited help from my friends and that was helpful! Thanks friends. Maryam enjoys waking up every morning and looking for Luke and then having Mommy read what's in the bag for the day. So far, we haven't had a miss. She's liked them all.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment