Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Baking

Maryam cutting out some cookies.

Jax eating M&M's. He decided we didn't need them for decorating, he could just eat them!





The only M&M's I got to use for decorating. The rest were eaten up! So I got out some chocolate chips....those didn't last long either!



Jax took off with them and headed to his table to eat them and watch TV.



Some of the cookies. The children decorated most of them. They did a great job! Most importantly they had fun.



They taste pretty good, which is surprising since I made them. I'm trying to embrace this whole Domestic Goddess thing. I might have to except that I'm not a Domestic Goddess, just a regular ol' domestic person. Lame.

Jax and his favorite Thomas cookie. He made 2 for his cousins too.

Maryam with her spaghetti face and her "M" cookie. That one was her favorite.
On this day our 25 Days of Christmas was to bake cookies. It was fun. I really need to work on this whole baking, cooking thing though. I love to cook, but I'm not a fan of baking. Thankfully Brett loves to bake. But Brett isn't always home, I am. So, I'm going to do my best to learn to enjoy it. Next up we have more cookies and some candy. We'll see how it goes. I need to remember that the important thing is the children enjoy baking with Mommy, so Mommy will enjoy baking with them.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment