Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Disneyland Birthday Trip

Maryam said, "Mommy! Take a picture of me kissing Jax!" I'm not going to say no to that!!!

The family getting ready to walk into the park.

Yaya, Jax and Maryam.

Me and my babies.

Eric and Jax.

Mommy and Maryam.

The family waiting in line for Buzz Lightyear.

Maryam and Eric.

Auntie Kathy and Yaya.

My children on Nemo.

My children on the carousel.

Pluto with reindeer antlers on! Not going to say no to that!



Me and my babies waiting in line for Ariel.

Dinner! Probably the best dinner I've ever had at Disneyland. We ate at the winery and the food was GREAT! Best part it had table service, no crowd, it was indoors and the children ate!



My and my children before we left the park. It was getting really cold and the cold makes Maryam have an asthma attack. So, we took off and headed home while the rest of the family enjoyed some big kid rides!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment