Thursday, December 29, 2011

More Christmas Baking

Jax LOVED these. They combined a few of his favorites! Here I took a pretzel, put a Hershey Kiss on top of it and threw it in the oven for about 5 minutes on 175 degrees.



After I took them out I pushed an M & M on the Kiss and stuck the pan in the refrigerator. After about another 10-15 minutes I took them out and left them at room temperature for another 10 minutes. Once they returned to room temp I bagged them up for the kids' friends and Maryam's teacher aids at school. Quick, easy and most importantly....YUMMY.

On Christmas night I made a variation of these. Instead of Kisses and M & M's I used Rollos and Pecans. And instead of 175 degrees the over was set to 350 to melt the caramel. They were like mini Turtles. That's more of a grown up snack. YUMMY.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment