Friday, May 18, 2012

Exercise!

So everyday we either jog, walk or swim laps together. Today was so funny! Daddy rode on Jax's scooter with him for a while. Then at another point Jax wanted to jog with Mommy. It was hilarious. He would start running for about 5 seconds then stop! He'd get mad at me if I kept going so I had to stop with him. This went on for about 10 minutes. But when you're jogging in 90 degree heat, any excuse to stop is a good one. ;-)
Maryam kept getting frustrated because she had to keep coming back for us. Finally Jax let me take off with Maryam and she was a happy camper again. Good times! I love our daily trips around the neighborhood!
A few days ago both children wrecked and they were about 50 yards apart and I was between them. Ugh. They were both crying and Brett wasn't with us. I had to pick between them. It was horrible! So this morning I bought both of them knee pads, elbow pads and gloves, problem solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment