Saturday, October 13, 2012

Maryam is sick

Again. Ugh. I hate this time of the year. We know that Maryam's lungs are affected by the cold weather. Last week we had a 30 degree temperature drop over night. She woke up hacking and had a runny nose and fever. Maryam ended up staying home from school Wednesday-Friday. Poor baby.
We had to cancel our trip to Orange County tomorrow. We signed up for the CHOC Walk. We raised $775 towards CHOC. We are very disappointed that we can't walk. But we have to put Maryam's health above everything else.
She seems to be feeling a little better today. She's only needed 2 breathing treatments so far today. Last night she had 2 between 9 and midnight. Scary stuff.
I ordered her a new nebulizer mask today. It's a pink dragon mask. I think she'll like it! I figured that now that she'll wear a mask, that I might as well get her a fun one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment