Monday, January 21, 2013

Disneyland (sigh)

So, I guess this is as good a time as any to make an announcement. Brett and I decided to move our family to TN. A job opportunity presented itself and he took it. He'll be leaving next Saturday. The kids and I will head east when Brett finds us a home and as soon as we save up enough money to move our belongings.
Last Wednesday Brett and my BFF Chrissy surprised me w/a trip to Disneyland. It was the last time for a long time that our two families would be going together. It was a wonderful, yet sad day.
I'm happy to announce that Jax is big enough to ride the big kid rides now! He loved Star Tours! I really hope we come back once a year so he never forgets the Disney magic. I love that place.
The day was pretty emotional for me. Knowing it was our last trip for a while made it sad. Knowing that Brett would be leaving soon made me sad. Knowing that I'm not going to be going to Disneyland once a month anymore made me sad. Watching my kids playing with my BFF's kids and loving each other so much made me sad. I'm going to miss them most of all.
We ended our day by riding Soarin Over California two times in a row. I cried both times.



















































No comments:

Post a Comment