Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Boy

So Jax is officially just a "Feeder/Grower". His only job right now is to eat & gain weight. He's managing to do both! He's up to 4lbs. 8ozs. and eating 40-50mls at each feeding.
I know I shouldn't be stressed about feeding him, but I can't help it. I'm terribly afraid of screwing him up. I know I didn't technically screw up Maryam, but I can't help the feeling that I did somehow. And because of that, I'm scared into panic that I'm going to screw up Jax too. I seriously dream about feeding them both, I'm driving myself nuts.
Jax's isolette is decorated with stuffed up toys from our friends. He got a froggy from Kyle & Amy, a Teddy Bear from Eric & Lisa, and a monkey from Jen& Mike. He has an audience to watch over him while he sleeps and eats.
Maryam is coming for a visit on Tuesday to meet her brother. She's not able to come in, so we'll hold Jax up to the window so she can see him through the window. Hopefully she'll get a kick out of him!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment