Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Daddy's Girl

Jumping on Daddy is always a good way to start the day.
Another good way to start the day? Baking, decorating and eating cupcakes! YUMMY!!!!
I know that the past few posts have had Maryam in jammies, I promise I dress her everyday!!!! I cannot figure out why I don't have any pictures of her in clothes from the past few days. ODD.

Oh and in more good news, Maryam started eating again! Yay!!!!! She took in about 1300 cals today. Its quite a relief actually because up until today she hasn't been eating much of anything. This last sickness really struck her hard. Oh and in another crazy turn in her behavior, she's obsessed with brushing her teeth! Its CRAZY. She went from having a dry brush, to a wet brush, to a wet brush with tooth paste on it!!!!! And by dry brush I mean, her laying on her back, me inserting a dry brush to only her front 4 teeth and her holding her breath until I was finished. It was horrible. Yay for progress!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment