Wednesday, February 24, 2010

All better

Here's Jax in his Jumperoo. He finally started enjoying it. He jumps and jumps and jumps.....strangely he doesn't get tired of jumping. However, he does get tired of looking at Mommy NOT holding him. As soon as he remembers that I could be holding him he starts to get fussy.
Here's Jax in his bouncy chair. Another item he recently started enjoying. Before a few days ago he wouldn't sit in it for more than a few minutes. Now I can get him to sit in it while I'm cleaning or cooking. I just make sure to set him where he can see me and he's good for a while. Again, until he remembers that I can be holding him, then its all over.
I had to take these pictures of Maryam because what you can't see is that she's watching Days of Our Lives. Ha! Another generation lost to the Bradys and Hortons. What a shame.....hehehe.
Maryam only has one more day of antibiotics. She finished two others today. She finished the Tamiflu sometime last week. Jax finished his steroid today. Now he's only getting the Albuterol as needed. He hasn't needed it every 4 hours for a few days now. He still isn't sleeping through the night, which SUCKS. He had been sleeping through the night for months! I hope its not a permanent change. I'm very grateful that they're both feeling much better. I wouldn't say that either of them is 100% yet, but hey, neither of them is in the hospital, what more can I ask for?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. love it! I remember watching Days when my mom had it on, way back when I was 5! I still watch it when I have time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jumper pic too! I'm thinking about getting one tomorrow for Michael at a consignment sale - I think he'd like it, he is constantly kicking and moving around!

    ReplyDelete