Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just adorable

I had to put this picture up because its too darn cute to keep to myself!
I've been trying to spoon feed Jax some single grain rice cereal. I try 1st thing in the morning when he's super happy. I asked some of my mommy friends what they thought. Being that I've never experienced feeding an eater, I wanted to make sure that what I was seeing was normal and what it meant.
The general consensus is that Jax simply isn't ready yet. No biggy. I was worried that maybe he could smell my paranoia or something! I'm so afraid of "breaking" him or turning him into a "non-eater". M stopped taking a bottle when she was 8 months old and didn't start eating until she was almost 2 1/2 years old.
I'm going to try spoon feeding him again when he's 4 months adjusted, end of February.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment