Thursday, January 20, 2011

Maryam in ballet class

Here is Maryam learning Ballet! Its so cute to see! And its so great that her BFF Anna is in the class with her. They're so cute together!

Here are the BFFs together. Awwww, I just love it!
Here's Maryam in the tutu Auntie Sarah and Uncle Scott gave her for Christmas. Its super fancy. She's wearing dress shoes because we haven't bought her tap shoes yet. We'll be getting them soon. Mostly because she keeps asking, "where are my tap shoes?" Ha!

Oh and good news! Her stoma didn't leak tonight! Yay!!!! Bad news is she got taken out by another little ballerina! I caught it on video. I'll be posting it once I get it uploaded. She's OK, she didn't get hurt. But she didn't want to dance anymore after it happened. Oh well, there's always next week!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment