Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Daddy's birthday!!!

The kids and I helped Daddy celebrate his birthday by going out to eat dinner and then opening his present and then eating cake! Dinner was awesome because Maryam ate two bowls of spaghetti!!!! TWO BOWLS!!!! I guess she was pretty hungry! When we got home he opened his present from the kids and I. We got him Call of Duty Black Ops. It was the only thing he really wanted. I'm sure he'll stay up all night playing! 
After that, we sang him Happy Birthday, which was followed by high fives from Jax and Maryam. I guess they thought it was a great rendition! Maryam baked and decorated his cake AND cup cakes yesterday. Yaya helped her with the baking part. She is very proud of them. She was too full to eat the cake, but she did pound the frosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment