Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Go Johnny Go 5k/10k

Mommy decided that running a 5k sounded like a fun idea. I did a little training and felt pretty prepared for it. Unfortunately for me I caught a nasty cold the week of the run and dropped a DVD player on my foot a few days before the run. Silly Mommy. I trained on a 3 mile flat course so my legs weren't prepared for all the hills on the course. It's been 4 days since the run and my shins are still hurting! Ha! 
Before the run started there was a Family Fun run where the kids got to run. They all won medals and water bottles! They had so much fun!

Jax running
My little family
The kiddos after their accomplishment 
Me waiting to line up
Me ready to go, not sure what I was looking at. ;)
Me finishing the run
My kiddos and I after my run. :) 
It was a fun day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment