Wednesday, April 8, 2009
She doesn't want to give Maryam tubes yet because of Maryam's respiratory history. She fears that if something were to go wrong in the "simple procedure" that she'll need to be intubated. IF that were to happen her throat would still be soar for her trip to CHOC in May and probably wouldn't even be able to go. So, Brett and I decided to follow what Maryam's team of doctors suggest and wait on tubes until after May. Hopefully by then, with spring in full swing, she won't be getting any more ear infections!