Monday, February 15, 2010

Morning

M finally got to sleep around 4am and only slept until about 7:30. She woke up with a fever again. Her fever spikes at the 3.5 to 4 hour mark. Its clear to me that she NEEDS Tylenol.
She doesn't want to eat anything. She did start drinking more water and went to the bathroom already. Geez, that was a chore! I finally get her potty trained and to get her in to the bathroom I have to bring an IV pole, her pulse ox cord and O2 tube! Yowza! Needless to say, she was less than happy about her new attachments.
She asked if we can leave and go to the zoo tomorrow. Ha!
She's so sweet. She tells all her nurses, docs and RTs thanks when they're finished examining her. She apologizes and excuses herself when she coughs.
I'm very afraid. She's very sick. Her color is better today though. The O2 assistance is helping her cough less. I just hope she can get over all this quick and be back to herself in no time.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment