Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas!!!

This is the picture I used for our Christmas card this year. Let me tell you, these two were mocking me! I had their shoes on, no antlers, & no lights when we started. I had them standing next to the poinsettia hugging each other, they kept knocking each other! 
I left to go get a Diet Coke, I mean beer and when I came back they had their shoes off, the antlers on, & were wrapping each other in the twinkle lights! I decided to just go with it and I'm glad I did. It's a great picture! 
Here they are in the outfits their Auntie Sarah sent them and the hats their Auntie Brande sent them. This was Christmas Eve before heading over to Momom & Popop's house. 
Before they opened up their WiiU.
After. :)
Christmas morning before the carnage. 
I didn't take one of the aftermath. But trust me when I say, woah. 
Here are some of my favorite pictures of the kids with their Christmas presents. Santa spoiled them again this year. :)
The kids got many really great gifts this year, but their favorites are the WiiU, Disney Infinity, Skylander's Swap Force,   and all the characters they got to go with each game. 
Thank you to everyone for helping make their Christmas AMAZING. 






No comments:

Post a Comment