Thursday, June 7, 2012

Maryam's Last Day of Preschool

So I decided to put Maryam in the same outfit she wore her first day of preschool on her last day of preschool.  I thought it would be fun to compare how much she's grown in the 9 months of school.  She grew more than I thought!  On her first day of school her dress was below her knees, on her last day of school her dress was above her knees! Hooray!  She grew a shoe size too!  And she gained 3 pounds! Wow.  Her hair grew longer than I realized too!  My little girl is definitely growing.  hahaha Here are pictures from her first day.
 The Punkin and Mommy.
 Boogie and Daddy.
 Ms. Karen and "Motty".  That's what they call her at preschool.  I'm not a fan, but Maryam seems to like it.  I'm hoping it goes away in elementary school.  Ha!
 A collage I made of her first day and last day.
Another collage that reflects the height change! Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment